Getting people to a LIVE event is an art to say the least, but if successful, it continues to be the most productive strategy available for companies who desire to connect with the small business community of leaders. Think about it. A captive audience that is so interested in your presentation, they have given of their precious time and pay a fee to do it. We have a turn-key process to allow you to focus on the task at hand, namely to present the topic of your choice with an attentive audience.
Download the Infographic on 9 Promotion Strategies to Have a Full Attendance for Your Next Business Event. —>>
ADVANTAGE B2B produces high-quality content-rich breakfasts, lunch & learns and after-hours events. It is our job to work with you to make sure that you connect with the highest quality prospects possible. View some of our events below. Click to view individual flyers.
- Top 50 Business Influencers 2011, Top 50 2014
- Top 40 Business Students 2013, Top 40 2014
- Get to Microsoft Speed
- 8 Hot Marketing Trends
- Tee-up Your Spring Golf Season
- Small Business Pep Talk with the Jaguars
- Q&A with Jaguars Owner Shad Khan
- Understanding Google Analytics for Your Business
- Are You Investment Worthy?
- Be Your Own CFO in 5 Minutes a Day
- Maximizing Your Marketing Investment
- Q2 and Beyond: How Money, Opportunity, and Politics Effect Your Climb.
- Microsoft Innovations for Owner Operated Businesses
- Googlize your Business
- It’s a Family Affair: Transitioning Your Family-Owned Business
- Creating Lasting Impressions With New Business Relationships
- Get Out of Your Own Way! How to Break Through the Self-sabotage Barrier
- Marketing Your North Florida Professional Services Firm
- Networking 2.0
- Refining Your Sales Strategy: Understanding the Client Decision-Making Thought Process
- Strategies to Prepare You and Your Business for a Successful Exit
- 7 Proven Strategies to Succeed in 2010
- Capitalize on the Eco-Aware Consumer
- And Many More…